About the Walk
Ladies, get together with friends and family, and join us for Bristol's biggest and most colourful night out of the year.
- Choose from a 5 or 10 mile circular route
- Routes start from 10.30pm from Bristol's Ashton Gate Stadium
- See many of Bristol's famous landmarks, including: the Clifton Suspension Bridge, the Downs, Bristol Zoo and the SS Great Britain
- Enjoy an 80s inspired pre-walk warm up to get the party started!
- 80s fancy dress strongly encouraged! Dig out your leg warmers, rara skirts, sweat bands, big hair, bright colours & leggings.
You can view the two routes here:
Raise Vital Sponsorship for a Vital Bristol Cause
The Midnight Walk is a sponsored fundraising event. We do not ask for a minimum amount of sponsorship, but please remember, every pound you raise will go towards supporting patient care at Bristol's St Peter's Hospice.
- All of our care is provided free of charge
- It costs £19,000 per day to provide our care
- The NHS contributes £5,000
- We have to raise the remaining £14,000
- To do this we rely on fundraising and events like The Midnight Walk